This is a privately owned website that is not owned or operated by any state government agency.

Replace Florida Drivers License Info

Getting a replacement for your Florida drivers license can be done immediately. There will be a feee of $25.00 unless you can show a police report. In the event that you have a valid police report, the replacement fee will be eliminated.

Replacing your license in Florida can be done in 3 different ways

  1. Apply Online
  2. Physically showing up to your local Florida DMV Office
  3. By Mail (read instructions below)



Visit the Florida website to get started.

DMV Office

Map out and find your closest Florida DMV Office.

By Mail - Only If Out of State

You must have a valid non commercial drivers license.


You will need to file for a temporary ninety (90) day permit. The 90 day permit is free or charge. You must draft a letter that includes your complete name (first, middle and last name), Social Security Number, Date of Birth, your driver's license number (must be a Florida license), and the out of state mailing address. Please send to the following mailing address: Bureau of Records 2900 Apalachee Parkway, MS 92 Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0575 Upon returning to the state, visit any dmv office to get a new duplicate license.

Documents Required

Proof of Identification

  • Certified United States birth certificate, including territories and District of Columbia
  • Valid United States Passport or Passport Card
  • Consular Report of Birth Abroad
  • Certificate of Naturalization, Form N-550 or Form N-570
  • Certificate of Citizenship, Form N-560 or Form N-561

Proof of Social Security

  • Social Security card must be an original in your current full name
  • W-2 form (not handwritten)
  • Pay check/stub
  • SSA-1099
  • Any 1099 (not handwritten)

Proof of Residential Address

  • Deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental/lease agreement
  • Florida Voter Registration Card
  • Florida Vehicle Registration or Title
  • Florida Boat Registration or Title (if living on a boat/houseboat)
  • Two proofs of residential address from applicant's parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the applicant resides, along with (see next)
  • A statement from a parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the applicant resides, combined with two proofs of their residential address (see above)
  • A utility hook up or work order dated within 60 days of the application
  • Automobile Payment Booklet
  • Selective Service Card
  • Medical or health card with address listed
  • Current homeowner’s insurance policy or bill
  • Current automobile insurance policy or bill
  • Educational institution transcript forms for the current school year
  • Unexpired professional license issued by a government agency in the U.S.
  • W-2 form or 1099 form