This is a privately owned website that is not owned or operated by any state government agency.

Address Change Info

It's very important to change your address after you've moved.
Changing your address is a matter of following a few steps.

If you would like to make the change immediately then you must visit your local US Postal Office.

There are a few different ways in which to change your address.

  1. Apply Online
  2. Find USPS Office (read instructions below)
  3. Physically showing up to your local Florida DMV Office


How to Change Your Address With the Postal Service To let the post office know you are going to change your address permanently or temporarily and want your mail forwarded to your new location, you have two options: Go to to change your address online. This is the fastest and easiest way, and you immediately get an email confirming the change. There is a $1.10 charge to change your address online. You will need a credit or debit card and a valid email address. The $1.10 charge to your card is an identity verification fee to prevent fraud and make sure you're the one making the change. Warning: You don't need to pay a separate company to change your address. Scammers may charge $40 or more to do what you can do for just $1.10 using the moving section of the official website. Go to your local post office and request the Mover’s Guide packet. Inside the packet is PS Form 3575. Fill out this change of address form and give it to a postal worker behind the counter. Or, drop it into the letter mail slot inside the post office. You should receive a confirmation letter at your new address in five business days.

Find ZIP Codes and Post Offices

Map out and find your closest US Postal Service .
Follow the link above, and click on the menu item titled "US Postal Service" to get started.
From there, select your county, and you will be given a list of offices in your area.

Forward or Hold Your Mail

Are you making a temporary move or heading out of town? The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) can forward your mail to a new address or hold it at your local post office for a limited time.